Happy New Moon beautiful beings!
Here are the downloads from the past 2 weeks at Reiki Restore. As always, take what resonates and leave the rest. If you have any questions or you’d like to know more about individual Reiki sessions with me, read my Reiki page, or connect with me.
Sending love and blessings to each and every one of you.
- Everything that is happening in your world is an opportunity to teach you something
- It is not selfish for you to take the time to nurture and nourish yourself.
– It’s really important to take that time to come back to self. Things are changing and as we navigate our way through these changes, it’s imperative that we take care of ourselves, it will make the chaos a bit easier to handle.
- There is opportunity in the unfamiliar. Opportunity to do things differently than they have been done before.
- There is a difference between the strength that our ego demonstrates and the strength that comes from love and compassion.
- Going into the holiday season it’s helpful to remember that triggers are an opportunity to learn, heal and let go.
– When it comes to triggers, it’s handy to remind yourself to take a step back and observe rather than participate.
- We are not our past, we are not our mistakes, we are also not our judgements or the judgements/opinions/perceptions of others.
- It’s handy to ask ourselves if what we’re experiencing is truth or our tinted perception.
- Compassion for self first, then compassion for others. As you practice, you’ll notice that the more compassion you give to yourself, the more you have available for others around you.
- Our bodies know. It’s important to go within and check in with ourselves and our bodies sometimes. Our questions can often be answered in silence.
- OBSERVATIONS over judgements. Everything is an interesting point of view.
- One’s perception is just that, a view point from where they are.
If you can, take time during the holidays to get in touch with your equilibrium. Find your peaceful/happy place as often as you can.
Sending you all so much love to you and yours during the holiday season. I’ll be seeing you on the 30th, just before New Years.
If I don’t see you, have a magical beginning of 2018!
You’re awesome! Yes, YOU!!