Happy Spring Equinox beautiful!
With Spring comes change! We often feel bursts of energy to clear out and clean up! It’s a necessary process. When we clear, we create space for the new to grow and blossom. Whether we do this in our homes, our offices, our minds or our bodies, it’s a great time to clean and clear!
Here are the most recent downloads. As always, take what resonates and leave the rest. If you have any questions or you’d like to know more about individual Reiki sessions with me, read my Reiki page, or connect with me.
Sending love and blessings to each and every one of you.
- We have to give into the process of letting go. Resistance is futile. We have to work with the release that’s happening both internally and collectively. As uncomfortable as this process is, it makes space for amazing things to come our way.
- Create the time and space for you to process what is evolving within you. When we give ourselves permission to be with what’s coming up, we allow clarity and understanding to come in.
- Clear out what no longer serves. Start with an intention. Take baby steps to follow through. When we clear out, we provide space for opportunities and possibilities to come in.
- Give yourself the time and space to have sacred rituals. Invest the time in yourself. You deserve it.
- YOU ARE ENOUGH. You ARE enough. You are DOING enough. You HAVE enough.
– Check in with your body as you say that to yourself. Notice any areas that contract (or react in some way) and breathe into those areas. Repeat as necessary.
- Awareness and allowance is everything.
- Trust that everything is unfolding as it needs to.
Registration for our next Reiki Restore workshop is open! Join us on April 22nd, 3pm-5:30pm for a delicious afternoon of restorative yoga and Reiki. Spots are limited and pre-payment is required. Email reikirestore(at)gmail.com to reserve your spot. We will share more information about this workshop in the coming weeks.
Wishing you all that you need as we navigate this season change. Thank you for supporting us and for allowing us to be on this journey with you.
You’re awesome! Yes, YOU!!
Sending so much love,