Deborah Brodey and I are so excited to share our Womb Sounding series with you! We took all of the feedback you gave us last year to create an even bigger offering.
Join us on March 25th for the first Womb Sounding workshop of 2018.
With the Spring Equinox in mind, we will be taking the seeds we planted back in December and realigning ourselves and our intentions as we ask “what are we birthing?”
Spring brings with it the reawakening of life and it is an optimal time to check in with ourselves and renew the energy we are using to birth the seeds we planted around the Winter Solstice.
We will be exploring our sense of wholeness and power, our self worth and our self esteem to make sure we are birthing our intentions from an aligned and empowered place of being.
In this Womb Sounding workshop we will;
- Connect with one another in a sacred, safe and judgement free space
- Gather in sacred circle supported by the elements
- Use practices that align us with wholeness and power
- Move with mantras and sound
- Take time to write and/or draw from within
- Create our own vocal sound and deepen the connection to our wombspace and Mother Earth
- Be taken on a sound journey deep into your wombspace as you receive Reiki
- Continue to explore our own voices, our power and the voice of our womb
- Shift and/or unblock energies in the body with Reiki
- Celebrate the powerful goddesses we are
This Womb Sounding workshop is for you if you are:
- Wanting to connect more to your womb space and go further into your healing journey
- Ready to realign with your seeds of intention
- Ready to access more of your power within and move forward, aligned in your wholeness
- Seeking to gather in circle and develop sisterhood
- Wanting to play with vocal sound healing
- Ready to open up and express yourself in a sacred, safe and loving space
- Ready to celebrate the powerful goddesses we are!
It is not a prerequisite to have been part of our previous Womb Sounding workshops, or to have had experience with womb healing or vocal sound healing. You are most welcome. All we ask is that you connect to intentions of what you would like to bring forth this year and that you come with an open heart and mind.
When: Sunday March 25th, 2018. 3-6pm
**Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in circle so that we are able to start promptly.**
Where: The Yoga Village – 240 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto
What to bring: Your beautiful self in whatever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable, something to write on and something to write with, water to keep you hydrated, something to place on the altar (whatever you would like to be charged up with the gorgeous energy we will co-create.
Here’s what our beautiful sisters said about past Womb Sounding workshops:
“The Power of Sound workshop was empowering and healing for me. Clare and Deborah held space in a beautiful way, that allowed the sisterhood and sacred femininity to blossom among us women in the circle. The space was decorated beautifully and the atmosphere was intimate, safe and I felt I could be both vulnerable and strong. I could go deep within myself and open up to give, receive and share in the group.”
“Deborah’s soundhealing journey in the end really activated my body and womb area – the power of receiving vibrations through her voice was incredible.”
Womb Sounding is going to be doing things a little differently in 2018. It is important for Deborah and myself that we listen to feedback from our community. In doing so, we are offering both larger womb sounding workshops and smaller, more intimate groups, alternating each month. The larger workshops will take place in March and May, September and November. The smaller workshops will be held in April and June, October and December. This allows those who want a more personalized experience with Deborah and myself to have that.
About Deborah Brodey
Deborah Brodey is a vocal sound healer, yoga teacher, recording artist and singer. She has studied and practiced sacred sound and healing for over 15 years. She released her first sound Healing Cd: Portals of Sound produced by Ian De Souza in 2014.
Deborah is a member of Hathorah, a sound healing collective based in Toronto and is a sound healer with Music Can Heal.
Deborah is passionate about sharing the healing power of vocal sound work with others through her Radical Self Nourishment Programs and her Find Your Voice work. www.deborahbrodey.com
About Clare Kenty
An Integrative Health Coach, Educator and Reiki Master, Clare Kenty has been working with people from all walks of life for over 10 years. Applying a holistic approach and mindful coaching, Clare focuses on all components of life and works with clients to create health, joy and balance in their lives.
Want to connect with the Womb Wellness 101 community before we come together on November 4th? Join us in the WW101 Facebook Group. It’s a supportive, safe and loving space where we share ourselves and our womb wellness journeys.