This year has been one of transmutation. Each of us has gone through our own version of a heroine's journey. As we gather for the Fall Equinox and this Womb Sounding: Crossing The Threshold workshop, we will create the space and press pause for reflection, gratitude and integration.
The Fall Equinox is traditionally a time of balance (as equinoxes are times of equal light and dark), of harvest after the summer's bounty, of abundance and giving thanks. What have you nurtured and cultivated this season? What are you ready to harvest? What abundance have you created in your life?
We will gather, as always, in sacred circle with the intention of holding space for all that we have worked towards, all that we are creating, giving thanks for our bodies, our womb-space, Mama Gaia and the journey itself. We will then journey into the womb-space asking who and what we need to become in order to create our wildest dreams and desires.
As always, we will be working with the energies of the Fall Equinox, playing with sound whilst being supported by the elements, the directions and much more.
During Womb Sounding: Crossing The Threshold we will;
- Gather in sacred circle, nurturing one another in sacred sisterhood.
- Create space to pause, reflect and integrate.
- Give thanks and celebrate this journey and all that we are.
- Be supported by the elements and the directions.
- Journey into the womb and connect to our future selves.
- Reflect on what we discover with writing and/or drawing practices..
- Deepen our relationship to self and our womb-space with vocal sound.
- Connect and share with one another in a sacred, safe and judgement free space.
- Shift and/or unblock energies in the body with Reiki.
- Celebrate the powerful Change-Makers we are and step into who we need to become!
This Womb Sounding: Crossing The Threshold workshop is for you if you are open and ready to;
- Pause and take time to reflect and integrate all that we have been working on.
- Renew your connection to your womb and to self.
- Celebrate the Fall Equinox and the medicine of the season.
- Play and release with vocal sound healing.
- Hold space and support one another in sacred circle and divine sisterhood.
- Open up and express yourself in a sacred, safe and loving space.
- Celebrate the powerful goddesses we are and step into who we need to become!
It is not a prerequisite to have been part of our previous Womb Sounding workshops, or to have had experience with womb healing or vocal sound healing. You are most welcome. All we ask is that you come with an open heart and mind.
Details FOR WOMB SOUNDING: CROSSING THE THRESHOLD
When: Sunday September 22nd, 2019. 3-6pm
**Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in circle so that we are able to start promptly.**
Where: The Yoga Village – 240 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto
* Tickets can also be purchased by sending an email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If sending an e-transfer, write 'Womb Sounding Ticket' in the message.)*
What to bring: Your beautiful self in whatever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable, something to write on and something to write with, water to keep you hydrated, something to place on the altar (whatever you would like to be charged up with the gorgeous energy we will co-create).
Sacred, safe space is of the utmost importance. In an effort to maintain the safety of the space, this event is for womxn, non binary and womxn identified folks only. Cisgendered men will not be permitted.
Here’s what our beautiful sisters said about past Womb Sounding workshops:
“I went home from our full moon womb sounding gathering this weekend feeling that a portal had been opened… I ran a hot bath infused with the rose petals, lavender, and red raspberry leaf that carried the vibrations of our sound journey. Feeling relaxed and revived.”
“Clare’s presence was empowering and touched my heart. Her intuition and openness towards what this specific group needed was the perfect guide through this intimate journey. I would like to go again and again and recommend it to all sisters out there!!”
“The workshop was empowering and healing for me. Clare and Deborah held space in a beautiful way, that allowed the sisterhood and sacred femininity to blossom among us women in the circle. The space was decorated beautifully and the atmosphere was intimate, safe and I felt I could be both vulnerable and strong. I could go deep within myself and open up to give, receive and share in the group.”
“What a wonderful exploration and activation of primordial wisdom and sound this has been! Every detail was designed with our spiritual well-being in mind, and we even walked away with a lovely fragrant gift! The workshop’s progression felt really organic, with full permission to act and speak from a primal and vulnerable place… a truly transformative experience.”
About Deborah Brodey
Deborah Brodey is a vocal sound healer, yoga teacher, recording artist and singer. She has studied and practiced sacred sound and healing for over 15 years. She released her first sound Healing Cd: Portals of Sound produced by Ian De Souza in 2014.
Deborah is passionate about sharing the healing power of vocal sound work with others through her Radical Self Nourishment Programs and her Find Your Voice work. www.deborahbrodey.com
About Clare Kenty
Clare is an Intuitive Catalyst, Coach, Reiki Master & Facilitator. Clare has been working with people from all walks of life for over 10 years.
She combines a holistic and mindful approach, incorporating her clairvoyant and clairaudient gifts,
It’s Clare’s personal journey that lead her down the path of womb healing and womb wellness. During that time, she saw a need in the community and in turn created the Womb Wellness 101 series.
To read more about Clare and the healing she facilitates click here.