At long last we're celebrating the Summer Solstice! It's the season to honour the abundance of light, our connection to the Sun and the Great Mother. The Summer Solstice invited us to explore our inner fire and power, the fire that fuels us in our passions and our creations.
We have planted our seeds and tended to our inner gardens and now it's time to explore our passions. What fulfills you and brightens your life? What passions want to be awakened within you? How can our passions serve the wellbeing of the collective?
Together we will be exploring how we can harness the energy of the Sun with movement, sounding and journeying within, into our Wombspace.
During this Womb Sounding workshop we will;
- Gather in sacred circle, nurturing one another in sacred sisterhood.
- Be supported by the elements, the directions and the Sun Goddesses.
- Cultivate the element of Fire within.
- Journey into the womb, exploring and energizing our passions
- Reflect on what we discover with writing and/or drawing practices..
- Tend and connect to our abilities to receive.
- Deepen our relationship to self and our wombspace with vocal sound.
- Connect and share with one another in a sacred, safe and judgement free space.
- Shift and/or unblock energies in the body with Reiki.
- Celebrate the powerful Goddesses we are!
This Womb Sounding workshop is for you if you are open and ready to;
- Explore and ignite your passions.
- Renew your connection to your womb and to self.
- Play and release with vocal sound healing.
- Celebrate the Summer Solstice and the medicine of the season.
- Hold space and support one another in sacred circle and divine sisterhood.
- Open up and express yourself in a sacred, safe and loving space.
- Celebrate the powerful goddesses we are!
It is not a prerequisite to have been part of our previous Womb Sounding workshops, or to have had experience with womb healing or vocal sound healing. You are most welcome. All we ask is that you come with an open heart and mind.
When: Sunday June 23rd, 2019. 3-6pm
**Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in circle so that we are able to start promptly.**
Where: The Yoga Village – 240 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto
* Tickets can also be purchased by sending an email transfer to email@example.com. (If sending an e-transfer, write 'Womb Sounding Ticket' in the message.)*
What to bring: Your beautiful self in whatever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable, something to write on and something to write with, water to keep you hydrated, something to place on the altar (whatever you would like to be charged up with the gorgeous energy we will co-create).
Sacred, safe space is of the utmost importance. In an effort to maintain the safety of the space, this event is for womxn, non binary and womxn identified folks only. Cisgendered men will not be permitted.
Here’s what our beautiful sisters said about past Womb Sounding workshops:
“I went home from our full moon womb sounding gathering this weekend feeling that a portal had been opened… I ran a hot bath infused with the rose petals, lavender, and red raspberry leaf that carried the vibrations of our sound journey. Feeling relaxed and revived.”
“Clare’s presence was empowering and touched my heart. Her intuition and openness towards what this specific group needed was the perfect guide through this intimate journey. I would like to go again and again and recommend it to all sisters out there!!”
“The workshop was empowering and healing for me. Clare and Deborah held space in a beautiful way, that allowed the sisterhood and sacred femininity to blossom among us women in the circle. The space was decorated beautifully and the atmosphere was intimate, safe and I felt I could be both vulnerable and strong. I could go deep within myself and open up to give, receive and share in the group.”
“What a wonderful exploration and activation of primordial wisdom and sound this has been! Every detail was designed with our spiritual well-being in mind, and we even walked away with a lovely fragrant gift! The workshop’s progression felt really organic, with full permission to act and speak from a primal and vulnerable place… a truly transformative experience.”
About Deborah Brodey
Deborah Brodey is a vocal sound healer, yoga teacher, recording artist and singer. She has studied and practiced sacred sound and healing for over 15 years. She released her first sound Healing Cd: Portals of Sound produced by Ian De Souza in 2014.
Deborah is passionate about sharing the healing power of vocal sound work with others through her Radical Self Nourishment Programs and her Find Your Voice work. www.deborahbrodey.com
About Clare Kenty
Clare is an Intuitive Catalyst, Coach, Reiki Master & Facilitator. Clare has been working with people from all walks of life for over 10 years.
She combines a holistic and mindful approach, incorporating her clairvoyant and clairaudient gifts,
It’s Clare’s personal journey that lead her down the path of womb healing and womb wellness. During that time, she saw a need in the community and in turn created the Womb Wellness 101 series.
To read more about Clare and the healing she facilitates click here.