Welcome to the first Womb Sounding workshop of 2019! We're deeply excited to be working with the energies of the Spring Equinox.
We have made it through the stillness and darkness of winter, we're ready to awaken and renew ourselves with the Spring and bring the balance of the Equinox within.
Having worked deep in our shadows and the long dark nights of winter, in this workshop we are renewing our connection to the qualities we have within. We will be exploring how using those qualities can bring balance where we need it in our lives.
Where do we need balance? What qualities of strength do we recognize in ourselves?
During this Womb Sounding workshop we will;
- Gather in sacred circle supported by the elements, the directions and the Goddesses.
- Use deep listening exercises to cultivate balance.
- Journey into the womb, connecting to our qualities of strength within.
- Reflect on what we discover with writing and/or drawing practices.
- Nurture one another in sacred sisterhood.
- Tend and connect to our abilities to receive.
- Deepen our relationship to self and our wombspace with vocal sound.
- Connect and share with one another in a sacred, safe and judgement free space.
- Shift and/or unblock energies in the body with Reiki.
- Celebrate the powerful Goddesses we are!
This Womb Sounding workshop is for you if you are open and ready to;
- Renew your connection to your womb and to self.
- Play and release with vocal sound healing.
- Connect to the Spring Equinox and the medicine of the season.
- Hold space and support one another in sacred circle and divine sisterhood.
- Rekindle your relationship with your strength and power.
- Restore balance both within and in your life.
- Gather in circle and develop sisterhood.
- Open up and express yourself in a sacred, safe and loving space.
- Celebrate the powerful goddesses we are!
It is not a prerequisite to have been part of our previous Womb Sounding workshops, or to have had experience with womb healing or vocal sound healing. You are most welcome. All we ask is that you come with an open heart and mind.
When: Sunday March 24th, 2019. 3-6pm
**Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in circle so that we are able to start promptly.**
Where: The Yoga Village – 240 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto
What to bring: Your beautiful self in whatever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable, something to write on and something to write with, water to keep you hydrated, something to place on the altar (whatever you would like to be charged up with the gorgeous energy we will co-create).
Sacred, safe space is of the utmost importance. In an effort to maintain the safety of the space, this event is for women and women identified people only. Cisgendered men will not be permitted.
Here’s what our beautiful sisters said about past Womb Sounding workshops:
“I went home from our full moon womb sounding gathering this weekend feeling that a portal had been opened… I ran a hot bath infused with the rose petals, lavender, and red raspberry leaf that carried the vibrations of our sound journey. Feeling relaxed and revived.”
“Clare’s presence was empowering and touched my heart. Her intuition and openness towards what this specific group needed was the perfect guide through this intimate journey. I would like to go again and again and recommend it to all sisters out there!!”
“The workshop was empowering and healing for me. Clare and Deborah held space in a beautiful way, that allowed the sisterhood and sacred femininity to blossom among us women in the circle. The space was decorated beautifully and the atmosphere was intimate, safe and I felt I could be both vulnerable and strong. I could go deep within myself and open up to give, receive and share in the group.”
“What a wonderful exploration and activation of primordial wisdom and sound this has been! Every detail was designed with our spiritual well-being in mind, and we even walked away with a lovely fragrant gift! The workshop’s progression felt really organic, with full permission to act and speak from a primal and vulnerable place… a truly transformative experience.”
About Deborah Brodey
Deborah Brodey is a vocal sound healer, yoga teacher, recording artist and singer. She has studied and practiced sacred sound and healing for over 15 years. She released her first sound Healing Cd: Portals of Sound produced by Ian De Souza in 2014.
Deborah is passionate about sharing the healing power of vocal sound work with others through her Radical Self Nourishment Programs and her Find Your Voice work. www.deborahbrodey.com
About Clare Kenty
Clare is an Intuitive Catalyst, Coach, Reiki Master & Facilitator. Clare has been working with people from all walks of life for over 10 years.
She combines a holistic and mindful approach, incorporating her clairvoyant and clairaudient gifts,
It’s Clare’s personal journey that lead her down the path of womb healing and womb wellness. During that time, she saw a need in the community and in turn created the Womb Wellness 101 series.
To read more about Clare and the healing she facilitates click here.