When Deborah and I gathered to sit with the energies of Womb Sounding: Through The Portal, our next Womb Sounding ceremony, we felt deeply that this energy coming through, the energy of our ceremony, the Winter Solstice and all that is taking place throughout the month of December, feels like the Phoenix rising.
It feels like that moment when the Phoenix is in the fire, deep in her transmutation. That moment when she realizes she IS the fire, she IS the transmutation. That all encompassing moment when the Phoenix not only knows but becomes and embodies her Divine Power.
At this juncture in the year, we have come into the darkness. At times, we consider the darkness to be scary, something to fear or resist, something to run away from. The truth of the matter is that working with the qualities of the darkness, becoming the heroine embarking on her adventure and embracing the darkness, is where we find our greatest strength. It's where the gold is hidden.
You see we ARE the darkness,
And we ARE the light.
It's time to become one with our ALL-NESS,
Become one with our POWER.
Womb Sounding: Through The Portal is the last Womb Sounding ceremony of 2019 and falls on the Winter Solstice herself. The shortest day, longest and darkest night of the year also takes place during the dark phase of the moon. It is the perfect time to do this magical work. We will gather, as always, honouring the energies of the cycle, holding space in sacred ceremony with the intention of owning and showing up as our most powerful selves. Activating a deeper capacity to receive from Source and Spirit as we prepare the ground for the energies coming in for the New Year.
By loving our wholeness, as both light and dark and all that is, we allow ourselves to be all we are, our most powerful.
During Womb Sounding: Through The Portal we will;
- Love ourselves into wholeness by honouring all that we are, as we are.
- Gather in sacred circle, nurturing one another in sacred sisterhood.
- Honour as we work with the energies of the Winter Solstice and all of her qualities.
- Recognize and receive that we are all that is, the darkness, the light and everything in between.
- Be supported by the elements and the directions.
- Journey Through The Portal of the Womb into the Womb of the Great Mother.
- Reflect on what we discover with writing and/or drawing practices.
- Deepen our relationship to self and our womb-space with vocal sound.
- Connect and share with one another in a sacred, safe and judgement free space.
- Shift and/or unblock energies in the body with Reiki.
- Celebrate the powerful Change-Makers we are and step into who we need to become!
This Womb Sounding: Through The Portal workshop is for you if you are open and ready to;
- Shift the narrative of our power being something we must attain and own that we are one with our power now.
- Renew your connection to your womb and to self.
- Celebrate the Winter Solstice and the medicine of the season.
- Play and release with vocal sound healing.
- Hold space and support one another in sacred circle and divine sisterhood.
- Open up and express yourself in a sacred, safe and loving space.
- Celebrate the powerful goddesses we are and step into who we need to become!
It is not a prerequisite to have been part of our previous Womb Sounding workshops, or to have had experience with womb healing or vocal sound healing. You are most welcome. All we ask is that you come with an open heart and mind.
Details FOR WOMB SOUNDING: THROUGH THE PORTAL
When: Sunday December 22nd, 2019. 3-6pm
**Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in circle so that we are able to start promptly.**
Where: The Yoga Village – 240 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto
* Tickets can also be purchased by sending an email transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. (If sending an e-transfer, write 'Womb Sounding Ticket' in the message.)*
What to bring: Your beautiful self in whatever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable, something to write on and something to write with, water to keep you hydrated, something to place on the altar (whatever you would like to be charged up with the gorgeous energy we will co-create).
Sacred, safe space is of the utmost importance. In an effort to maintain the safety of the space, this event is for womxn, non binary and womxn identified folks only. Cisgendered men will not be permitted.
Here’s what our beautiful sisters said about past Womb Sounding workshops:
“I went home from our full moon womb sounding gathering this weekend feeling that a portal had been opened… I ran a hot bath infused with the rose petals, lavender, and red raspberry leaf that carried the vibrations of our sound journey. Feeling relaxed and revived.”
“Clare’s presence was empowering and touched my heart. Her intuition and openness towards what this specific group needed was the perfect guide through this intimate journey. I would like to go again and again and recommend it to all sisters out there!!”
“The workshop was empowering and healing for me. Clare and Deborah held space in a beautiful way, that allowed the sisterhood and sacred femininity to blossom among us women in the circle. The space was decorated beautifully and the atmosphere was intimate, safe and I felt I could be both vulnerable and strong. I could go deep within myself and open up to give, receive and share in the group.”
“What a wonderful exploration and activation of primordial wisdom and sound this has been! Every detail was designed with our spiritual well-being in mind, and we even walked away with a lovely fragrant gift! The workshop’s progression felt really organic, with full permission to act and speak from a primal and vulnerable place… a truly transformative experience.”
About Deborah Brodey
Deborah Brodey is a vocal sound healer, yoga teacher, recording artist and singer. She has studied and practiced sacred sound and healing for over 15 years. She released her first sound Healing Cd: Portals of Sound produced by Ian De Souza in 2014.
Deborah is passionate about sharing the healing power of vocal sound work with others through her Radical Self Nourishment Programs and her Find Your Voice work. www.deborahbrodey.com
About Clare Kenty
Clare is an Intuitive Catalyst, Coach, Reiki Master & Facilitator. Clare has been working with people from all walks of life for over 10 years.
She combines a holistic and mindful approach, incorporating her clairvoyant and clairaudient gifts,
It’s Clare’s personal journey that lead her down the path of womb healing and womb wellness. During that time, she saw a need in the community and in turn created the Womb Wellness 101 series.
To read more about Clare and the healing she facilitates click here.