We have entered a new cycle, a new decade, a new era. Things are dramatically shifting on the planet. We have made our way through the darkest point of the year and are heading into the light. We are emerging. We are returning. We are being called to remember our connection to Gaia.
We are the Earth and we are remembering our innate connection, our intrinsic relationship with Gaia that sustains us and nourishes us. We are returning home to ourselves, home to the Earth as these times of evolution usher us into an integration of our higher selves and our magical earthly bodies.
Join us as we connect to and co-create with the elements, the directions, the Divine Feminine, our Wombs and Gaia. With all that is changing and taking place on the planet, it is crucial that we claim and embody our connection and relationship with the Earth.
It is time. Gaia is calling us home.
During Womb Sounding: We Are The Earth we will;
- Come into the body with movement and vocal sound.
- Gather in sacred circle, nurturing one another in sacred sisterhood.
- Honour Gaia as we work with the energies of the Spring Equinox.
- Reconnect and nurture our relationship and connection to the Earth.
- Harness the potent energies of the times as we sound into the Earth, supporting Gaia with our co-created sonic energy.
- Call upon our the elements, directions, our guides, angels and teams of light to assist us in supporting Gaia.
- Reflect with writing and/or drawing practices.
- Deepen our relationship to self and our womb-space with vocal sound.
- Connect and share with one another in a sacred, safe and judgement free space.
- Shift and/or unblock energies in the body with Reiki.
This Womb Sounding: We Are The Earth ceremony is for you if you are open and ready to;
- Reconnect and nurture your relationship and connection to the Earth.
- Come into and explore the body with movement and sound.
- Renew your connection to your womb and to self.
- Celebrate the Spring Equinox, the return of the light and the medicine of the season.
- Play with vocal sound healing.
- Hold space and support one another in sacred circle and divine sisterhood.
- Open up and express yourself in a sacred, safe and loving space.
- Celebrate and honour the powerful beings we are!
It is not a prerequisite to have been part of our previous Womb Sounding ceremonies, or to have had experience with womb healing or vocal sound healing. You are most welcome. All we ask is that you come with an open heart and mind.
Details FOR WOMB SOUNDING: We Are The Earth
When: Sunday March 22nd, 2019. 3-6pm
**Please arrive a few minutes early to get settled in circle so that we are able to start promptly.**
Where: The Yoga Village – 240 Roncesvalles Avenue, Toronto
* Tickets can also be purchased by sending an email transfer to email@example.com. (If sending an e-transfer, write 'Womb Sounding Ticket' in the message.)*
What to bring: Your beautiful self in whatever makes you feel beautiful and comfortable (being sure you can move freely), something to write on and something to write with, water to keep you hydrated, something to place on the altar (whatever you would like to be charged up with the gorgeous energy we will co-create).
Sacred, safe space is of the utmost importance. In an effort to maintain the safety of the space, this event is for womxn, non binary and womxn identified folks only. Cisgendered men will not be permitted.
Here’s what our beautiful sisters said about past Womb Sounding CEREMONIES:
“I went home from our full moon womb sounding gathering this weekend feeling that a portal had been opened… I ran a hot bath infused with the rose petals, lavender, and red raspberry leaf that carried the vibrations of our sound journey. Feeling relaxed and revived.”
“Clare’s presence was empowering and touched my heart. Her intuition and openness towards what this specific group needed was the perfect guide through this intimate journey. I would like to go again and again and recommend it to all sisters out there!!”
“The workshop was empowering and healing for me. Clare and Deborah held space in a beautiful way, that allowed the sisterhood and sacred femininity to blossom among us women in the circle. The space was decorated beautifully and the atmosphere was intimate, safe and I felt I could be both vulnerable and strong. I could go deep within myself and open up to give, receive and share in the group.”
“What a wonderful exploration and activation of primordial wisdom and sound this has been! Every detail was designed with our spiritual well-being in mind, and we even walked away with a lovely fragrant gift! The workshop’s progression felt really organic, with full permission to act and speak from a primal and vulnerable place… a truly transformative experience.”
About Deborah Brodey
Deborah Brodey is a vocal sound healer, yoga teacher, recording artist and singer. She has studied and practiced sacred sound and healing for over 15 years. She released her first sound Healing Cd: Portals of Sound produced by Ian De Souza in 2014.
Deborah is passionate about sharing the healing power of vocal sound work with others through her Radical Self Nourishment Programs and her Find Your Voice work. www.deborahbrodey.com
About Clare Kenty
A Coach, Reiki Master, Facilitator and Intuitive Catalyst, Clare Kenty has been working with people from all walks of life for 15 years. Clare encourages her clients to show up as their whole selves and is passionate about supporting them as they do their inner work.
Clare combines her coaching and energy healing to offer a unique and in depth opportunity to create radical and profound change. Clare enjoys creating experiences and facilitating events that challenge the status quo and inspire change and growth through healing in hopes that we will not only heal ourselves, but heal the collective.
To read more about Clare and the healing she facilitates click here.